Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jessica Alba shows off baby bump on Latina cover

Jessica Alba, babies, magazines, covers, tiiles, Latina, pregnancy,
Jessica Alba is proud of her baby bump and determined to flaunt it. In the latest issue of Latina magazine, Alba talks about baby no. 2 -- now on the way -- and how her life has changed since giving birth to daughter Honor in 2008.



On preparing for a second child:



"The first time around, every moment was so new and terrifying and now I know what to expect. It's like 'It's fine, I've been there before.' With Honor, I was constantly asking myself 'Is she moving? Is her heart beating?' I'd worry about everything, and with this baby I don't have the same anxieties."



On work/life balance:



"After I had Honor I didn't leave the house for a while. It was all about changing diapers and feedings and still trying to get back in to the routine of my [acting] thing. I love what I do. But unless it's worth it, I'm not going to spend time away from my daughter. Before I had her, work was all I had. Now it's not."



And about those pregnancy curves:



"If you are sporting a pregnant belly, it's better to show it than to hide it. If you look in the mirror and you look really wide and frumpy, then you're going to appear really wide and frumpy."



Read more at Latina.com.





Forex Trading Software Reviews

Which is the best forex trading software in the market? With hundreds of forex brokers offering their services online, choosing the right broker is a task that is no less difficult than creating a successful strategy sometimes. The average trader is unlikely to have enough time check all of the various features of the forex software packages offered by the brokers and even if he had time, it is not possible to fully evaluate and appreciate the complex features of a good trading platform with a cursory examination. We would like to expedite this process for you by providing these forex trading software reviews from the markets most legitimate and reputable brokers. As indicated in the "US Clients" column, only the NFA regulated brokers are available to U.S. traders.